



Here's Jackson going down the sprial staircase right before he fell and went down the rest of them on his back. I hate those spiral stairs. I ALWAYS fall down them, every time. This was one exception. Somehow I ran down them to get Jackson. So I guess that's the key. Have no fear for your own life and run down.
Anyways. We had fun swimming at Veyo and going to Tuacan.
Look at my cute sisters and my nieces. Could me and my sisters be any more different?
And, I can't believe I am posting a picture of me in a swimsuit with my hair matted down, but there you go. You should all feel better about yourselves now.
On our way back from swimming, we stopped at the entrance of Snow Canyon and Ty got the boys a volcano rock. We're going to go back to St. George just so we can go back to Snow Canyon and Zions and places like that. I can't wait to go explore. It looked so pretty. 
Footloose was playing at Tuacan, and if you didn't know, which most people don't unless you're my friend Eryn, (and I might have borrowed her copy of footloose and lost it. SORRY!) footloose is one of my favorite movies. It has been since I was really little. Don't ask me where I first saw it, I couldn't tell you, but I've had it memorized for a long long time. Needless to say, it was fun to go see. 
Here's a more typical picture of me. I'm sure I was saying "Whah?" That's right, without the T. I am from Utah. We don't have T's at the end of our words.
And here's Amanda and Tyler being Amanda and Tyler. And where were Steve and Amy? Steve was getting a migraine and throwing up Cafe Rio in the bathroom. I felt so bad for him, but I was glad he left the show as he was sitting right behind me and I really didn't want vomit all over my back, but I did feel really really bad. :) He felt better in the morning.
We had a great time and then we drove back home and flew to Michigan where more family reunions continued.
3 comments:
Cute pictures Shelly, it looks like lots of fun. And by the way I am not sure what you meant about you and your sisters being different, you can DEFINITELY tell you are sisters and you're all beautiful!
OH I really had so much fun with you and the boys!! I miss you!!!
Life on vacation..... must be tough..LOL and I am soo jealous you got to see footloose!! Its on my list of things to do once we get to Utah. Hope you are all recovering well!
Post a Comment