Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Same old same old

Nothing much has been going on around here lately, except for the fact that I have apparently moved to Wyoming. The wather is horrible! And I still have no pictures of Jackson's birthday. So sad, and we haven't really been doing that much. Their biggest source of excitement have been going to grandma's house while I go to Physical therapy for my stupid knee.

BUT

Something got me excited today. (It's a little pathetic) I have a show to watch! American Idol is back. Thank you. I don't know what I've been doing lately. Not cleaning my house that's for sure. You would think the writer's strike would make me more productive. I guess I have been reading a lot more books, which is good, but I have NOT been watching any shows. It's been torturous, torturous! But American Idol is back and it brought me so much joy tonight. I love to hear the good singers and see the retards. It really makes me happy. Here is a link to my most favorite American Idol audition . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwMjpt62Ja4 I thought we should all be reminded.

1 comment:

Kristin Jones said...

I haven't watched yet, but now I'm intrigued!