I never thought I would use the expression, "music to my ears," but when they laugh, it is music to my ears. (Hayden is laughing in the background.)
Oh here's one more.
So cute! Their laughing is contagious! Gerald and I both laughed and watched it like five times.
I was not expecting Tyler to come flying across the bed. I thought Jackson was trying to scare Hayden. Too funny!
Awwww.....that just made me smile ear to ear! :) What fun sounds coming from your house. :)
What a wild and ferocious tyanimal! I miss my handsome prince grandsons!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So cute! Their laughing is contagious! Gerald and I both laughed and watched it like five times.
I was not expecting Tyler to come flying across the bed. I thought Jackson was trying to scare Hayden. Too funny!
Awwww.....that just made me smile ear to ear! :) What fun sounds coming from your house. :)
What a wild and ferocious tyanimal!
I miss my handsome prince grandsons!
Post a Comment