Friday, July 16, 2010

What Happened to June?

Seriously, I can't believe it's over. I feel like I wait and wait and wait for June to come - the beginning of summer, birthday celebrations - and then it's gone! AAh, summer is going to fast!

Ty and I both had our birthdays in June. Whenever we talk about birthday celebrations we say birthday like Hayden did when he was little, so it sounds more like"Birday."

Birday! from Shelly Jones on Vimeo.

So anyway, we had pretty good and definitely chill "BIRDAY" celebrations. I was a little sad for this one, my last 20 something birthday. It kind of depressing, especially when Jackson acted like this all day long.

Jackson Shunning Me from Shelly Jones on Vimeo.

At least Hayden sang this to me over and over.

Hayden singing Happy Birthday from Shelly Jones on Vimeo.

Here are some pictures from our BIRDAYS.
Here is the wallet that replaced my other brand new wallet that got RAN OVER by about 15 cars -or so I heard. I left it on the top of my car, on accident, and drove away so naturally it flew off the top of my car and landed in a busy road. Amazingly, my friend Lindsey wasn't too far behind me and she noticed my purple wallet, ran over it, and thought that maybe it was my purple wallet that she had just seen me drop at Wendy's. So she pulled over and risked her life in traffic to pick it up. When she opened the wallet and saw my face on my driver's license she laughed. Of course it was mine. THANK YOU LINDSEY! I seriously can't thank you enough!
I love this picture, especially the balloon placement. (The boys are in their 3D glasses from watching Toy Story 3. )

Ty thinks the above picture should be our Christmas card. Ha ha.

Here's Ty's Birday: (Amanda, I love your face!)
Jackson's showing him how he wrote, "Dad, I love you Love, Jackson" all by himself.

The boys took some of the cellophane(?) that one of Ty's presents was wrapped in and made capes out of them. Hayden ran around calling himself "SUPER HAYDEN" all night long until his cape finally ripped apart. Jackson was also "Super Jackson" but he wasn't nearly as into it as Hayden was. Hayden took his super hero status very seriously.

3 comments:

lindseyj said...

I love the BIRDAY video!! It's hilarious! And I am just glad I was there to fetch your wallet :) It would have been lost forever!

M and B Jones said...

Love the videos! Good job, Hayden (or should I say Super Hayden). June is certainly a month of celebrations in our family, isn't it?

Becky said...

I think I got that same wallet for my birthday. Sorry about your tooth, that sounds really painful!